Monday, June 25, 2012

Brown People Party

Everyone has reached their final destination of good ole Provo. Thankfully Lami and Uncle Lona made the drive safely from Florida to Utah with Rhonda all in one piece. (Rhonda is the name of my '06 Toyota Corolla. It's perfectly normal to name your car right?) Upon their arrival, we of course had to make a trip to In-N-Out Burger upon the request of Taleki. 

Taleki then decided to hop on the back of Tim's bike, against the discretion of Aunty Kalo. We weren't sure if that itty bitty bike was gonna make it, holding up those two...
Lami adjusted to Provo quite well and thoroughly enjoyed the Creamery.
He also thought it would be funny to play a prank on his sister and tell me that my bike fell off the back of the car on their road trip up here, and that it was somewhere in Wisconsin. Funny kid.  Especially since Wisconsin isn't even on their way up here. Of course I believed him, thinking my  loving little brother would never deceive me. I was wrong and he's officially a punk, but I love him anyways. Taleki and I got him back by thinking they were going to drive his brand new truck back to Florida. Really Dad was just borrowing it while they were here in Utah. When he asked if it was really his truck we told him "No, your truck's in Wisconsin with my bike." He didn't think that was very funny, but we were both good sports.
With all pranks aside, Daddio fixed up Sheila (it's perfectly normal to name your bike too right?) and got her back on the road again. Can't wait to show her my charming college town. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment