Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Chocolate

The Birthday Celebration is of course not over yet. Next on the list...The Chocolate!!

I feel like this place is kind of the Red Headed Stepchild off State Street. Instead of being in a posh building, it's set in this random house you can see from the main road. Weird, right? The inside is adorable though. Has this hometown cottagey, Momma's in the kitchen bakin' you some fritters kinda feel.
I always mess the name of what we ate up. It's either a Kazuki or a Kabuki. One of those options is an ancient form of Japanese dance...when I told people I was eating that, people were concerned. I can assure you I am not a cannibal, nor can I eat dance moves. Anyways, this dish was YumM! The bottom layer is half Chocolate Macadamia Nut and half Chocolate Chip topped with Vanilla Ice Cream.
In the end, we couldn't even finish it in all of it's fame and deliciousness. Super YuMm, but also super sweet. We topped what we could off with a glass of Milk and went on our merry way. It was a grand way to kick off the Weekend Festivities. You only turn 20 once right?

No comments:

Post a Comment