Saturday, July 14, 2012

Barbecues & Baby Showers

The Baby Shower has begun!! Backyard Barbecue style :)
Uncle Dan manned the grill...
AND made this totes adorbs baby carriage, all out of fruit. What a dad!
 Some peeks at our delicious options
Brooke made these AMAZING bite-sized desserts. It's a small waffle cone filled with cream cheese and chocolate mousse, topped with one raspberry or blueberry. Literally heaven in one bite!
Lauren's favorite present of course! She didn't say that, but I'm just inferring ;) 
The idea to make her the Diaper Sushi platter came from her and Ryan's love for sushi. Supposedly it's their favorite place to go together. 
I love this lady and the many memories we've shared! I'm so glad I was able to road trip out to good ole Reno to see her pretty face! Baby Bryson is one lucky kid! His next present will be a mullet kit for babies per request of his daddy. It's already a given that I will be Baby Bryson's favorite Auntie.

No comments:

Post a Comment