Saturday, July 7, 2012

Finds at the Farmers Market

Nothing is better than perusing through the Farmers Market on a Saturday morning. Besides finding some great steals and trying some out of this world food, we also left one lucky boy with some phone digits. ;) Here's a few of our fabulous finds...
 Fresh Peaches
 Leather Arm Candy
 Freshly Baked Mini Pies
 Super funky art made out of doo-dads and what-ya-ma-call-its
 More funky stuff
 And even more funky stuff
Honey Sticks 25 cents each :D
 Handmade Perfume Bottles
Homemade Colognes and Perfumes
Wrap around Indian Skirts that I LOVE!
 Fresh Bread
 Kianna with the digits ;)
More artsy stuff
Uke inspiration, I want a pink one sooo bad!
 Jewelry made out of recycled items, the mannequin is sportin a necklace made out of old camera bulbs while other rings and bracelets are made out of stamps and other clever creations. So creative!
This guy was one of my faves. He has his own business called Rooney Lettering, where he creates custom wedding invitations, cards, etc. Such a fun concept! 
More fun Rooney Lettering
Rooney made me custom bookmarks, and it only cost me a dollar. I love the Farmers Market <3
To finish off the day I had to purchase some fresh Limeade. The Farmers Market hasn't seen the last of me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment