Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Stadium of Fire

Happy 4th!! Jake got us tickets to Stadium of Fire! Scotty McCreery opened for the Beach Boys, Stadium of Fire Dancers Performed, the Girls Scouts led us in the National Anthem,Hill Air Force Base did a Flyover and we got to watch some CRAAZYY Fireworks!! They added music while the fireworks went off as well as some other special effects. I have never experienced anything else like it, and that's saying something since I'm from Florida where there's fireworks going off practically every night between  Universal Studios and Disneyworld.
Our lovely program
Scotty McCreery
Stadium of Fire Dancers
Flyover
Beach Boys :D
All in all I had a great night at a great show, but most importantly I am incredibly grateful to be a citizen of the United States of America. I know it's cheesy but I always tear up when we sing the National Anthem. We live in a truly blessed country, and I love the one day out of the year designated for celebrating this fact. Many people have sacrificed more than we can imagine to make this possible. I only hope that we can allow their legacy to live on by the actions we make for the betterment of the country that we call home.
GOD BLESS 'MERICA!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment