Thursday, July 12, 2012

Road Trippin

Below is Caleb Blood, our closing performer for the first event I have worked for STAB. Steven and I were running around like chickens with our heads chopped off all day, but in the end it was a major success!!
After the event there was still no stopping for me. I packed my bags, and Jake and I set off to start our Road Trip to Reno with Elysse and Ryan.
 The entire drive looked pretty similar to this...
After our long drive we ended our night at the Bowling Alley.
Ryan got a little too into his routine and split his pants. I also love Laurens feet in the shoes pic. Notice how my feet and Jake's feet are close together while Lauren's prego belly keeps her from closing hers all the way. :)
Elysse and I decided we would sport the prego bellies too. Lauren still looked the best of course ;) Reuniting with these pretty ladies always means a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment