Friday, October 12, 2012

1920's Homecoming

Alright, I'll admit...I was a tad bit nervous to go to a BYU Homecoming. What would it be like? Would it be anything similar to the sweaty and risque hip movements of the typical hormonal teens in High school who think they're oh so sexy....or would it be couples swaying awkwardly back and forth clutching Book of Mormon's in between them while they crack jokes about holding the Priesthood?...I'm not quite sure which one of these would be worse...
I am happy to pleased to report that this Homecoming was none of the above. It was the {E P I T O M E} of classiness. There were fuzzy dranky dranks, photo spots, fancy coat racks, a live jazz band and carriage rides! We even ran into Jake's older brother Justin and his lovely wife Meghan. The night was a raging success!....Really any night that allows me to get out my full sequin disco ball dress is a raging succes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment