Sunday, October 7, 2012

General Conference

 Two of my favorite times of year are when we get to hear from the Leaders of our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It doesn't get much better than this folks. Time to get some Soul Food on. 
 Jake had never been to Conference so I managed to snag us some tickets and get him down there without telling him exactly what we were doing....I'm sure he had it figured out from the beginning, but he played along. We started off with Music and the Spoken Word.....
...The view from our seats...
I would not have wanted to be anywhere else. I truly love this church and the inspired words that the Apostles and Prophet prepared for us to listen too. There is power and peace that comes with heeding their counsel. If you ever have a spare moment click here and look these good ole boys up. They won't let you down and you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment